Unless you are a highVIP/CryptoHeaven guru you will run into issues that will require at least some assistance. Even when you know things inside out you may not know the best way of doing certain things, you may be looking for a feature that you cannot find or a feature may not be quite what you expected. There are people who have worked on this for many years, so why not ask for some assistance?
Use your name or at least a “nickname” you are known by. It is very basic, you’d be amazed how many people don’t even bother providing a name.
Provide Detailed Description
Once in a while we receive requests such as this: "It does not work, please FIX IT!". These kind or requests only delay the response as we need to ask you again about the problem, and since from the "description" absolutely nothing is known about the problem we have to ask the very basic quesitons.
The more information that applies to the problem you provide, the better the change we answer it promptly and correctly. Please provide as much information as you can think of that might apply. Simple questions that will go a long way toward finding the correct solution:
- When did you notice the issue?
- How has the issue manifested itself?
- What error message was displayed, if any?
- Is this issue reproducible, if so how?
Provide your Account Information
- account number, this number is visible on the top bar after you login
- your login name, this is the name you use to access your account and is normally not your email address
- your account activation code
Allow us Time to Respond